- Level Up: Sustainabilityon May 30, 2023 at 4:55 pm
The panel discuss ways to elevate the sustainability message within your market, how sustainability is directly impacting transactions and what’s on the horizon in their local markets.
- Commercial Real Estate Trends and Outlookon May 9, 2023 at 4:23 pm
These slides were presented by NAR Chief Economist Lawrence Yun at the Commercial Economic Issues & Trends Forum on May 9, 2023, as part of the 2023 REALTORS® Legislative Meetings.
- NAR Chief Economist Offers Commercial Real Estate Market Forecaston May 9, 2023 at 3:16 pm
Lawrence Yun emphasized challenges facing the commercial real estate market brought on by tightening lending policies among many small and regional banks, which have been a key source of commercial loans.
- April 2023 Commercial Market Insightson April 28, 2023 at 9:02 pm
The first quarter of the year was anything but boring for commercial real estate. The recent developments in the banking sector added concerns about lending activity in the market.
- NAR Partners with the CCIM Institute on C5 + CCIM Global Summit in Septemberon April 18, 2023 at 9:31 pm
The C5 + CCIM Global Summit is the nation's premier commercial real estate and economic development event, attracting leaders from the brokerage, financing, development, asset and property management, and sales sectors. Sept. 28-30 in Atlanta.
- Instant Reaction: Mortgage Rates, June 1, 2023on June 1, 2023 at 4:49 pm
Mortgage rates continued to rise this week, with the average rate on a 30-year fixed mortgage jumping to 6.79% from 6.39% in the first week of May 2023.
- NAR: Contract Signings Flat, More Inventory ‘Critical’on May 25, 2023 at 6:49 pm
The spring homebuying season is milder than in recent years, but it’s not being driven by a lack of consumer interest in housing.
- Instant Reaction: Mortgage Rates, May 25, 2023on May 25, 2023 at 5:16 pm
Following the trend of the bond market, mortgage rates rose above 6.5% this week, with the average rate on a 30-year fixed mortgage rising to 6.57% from 6.39% the previous week.
- Pending Home Sales in April Remained Flat from March 2023on May 25, 2023 at 4:02 pm
The pending home sales pace in April 2023 showed no movement from the previous month but fell 20.3% from a year ago.
- Long-distance Movers: Why Did They Move and How?on May 25, 2023 at 3:29 pm
Why are homeowners moving, how did they search for their new homes, and how did they ultimately purchase their homes?