- Research Spotlight: 2022 REALTORS® and Sustainability: Commercial Reporton September 27, 2022 at 3:08 pm
It is wise to promote a property's green or high-performance aspects to potential buyers, more than half of whom have expressed interest in such information.
- Member Safety: Commercialon September 20, 2022 at 10:11 pm
This report details how REALTORS® feel about their safety in commercial real estate and what steps they are already taking to protect themselves.
- NAR Region XI Local Market Assessments: Arizona, Colorado, Nevada, New Mexico, Utah, and Wyomingon September 20, 2022 at 6:04 pm
This assessment of local markets examines global market real estate opportunities in Arizona, Colorado, Nevada, New Mexico, Utah, and Wyoming.
- NAR Region VI Local Market Assessments: Michigan and Ohioon September 20, 2022 at 4:08 pm
This assessment of local markets examines global market real estate opportunities in Michigan and Ohio.
- 2022 NAR Real Estate Forecast Summit: Residential Updateon July 28, 2022 at 3:55 pm
On July 27, 2022, NAR held its virtual Real Estate Forecast Summit: Residential Update event, which provided an outlook on the residential market. The discussion also included consideration of international activity in the residential market.
- Multiple Offers Ease as Affordability Is Further Erodedon September 26, 2022 at 4:17 pm
Fewer buyers can afford to purchase in today's market, but in many areas of the country, the market does remain a seller’s market.
- Instant Reaction: Mortgage Rates, September 22, 2022on September 22, 2022 at 4:34 pm
Mortgage rates surged this week as the Federal Reserve raised short-term interest rates by another 0.75 of a percentage point.
- August 2022 Foot Trafficon September 22, 2022 at 3:03 pm
Nationally, Sentrilock home showings were down 14% year-over-year. Showings declined in every region: Northeast (-56%), Midwest (-29%) West (-12%) and South (-1).
- Existing-Home Sales Fall for the Seventh Straight Month and Decline 0.4% in August 2022on September 21, 2022 at 4:45 pm
Housing market activity this August fell 0.4% from July 2022 and 19.9% from August 2021, marking the seventh consecutive month of declines.
- Existing-Home Sales Slipped 0.4% in Auguston September 21, 2022 at 1:31 pm
August 2022 existing-home sales were down 0.4% from July and 19.9% from one year ago. The softness in home sales reflects this year’s escalating mortgage rates.