- April 2022 Commercial Market Insightson May 9, 2022 at 6:16 pm
Strong fundamentals in property segments of the multifamily, office, industrial, and retail markets are likely to keep the commercial market recovery going; the hotel market is expected to slow.
- Commercial Real Estate Market Expected to Grow Despite Rising Interest Rateson May 4, 2022 at 7:03 pm
While rising interest rates are posing a risk to economic growth, NAR Chief Economist Lawrence Yun expects the commercial market to perform well despite the headwinds, especially in the short term.
- Demand for Electric Vehicle (EV) Chargerson May 3, 2022 at 6:14 pm
These slides were presented by NAR Senior Economist Gay Cororaton at the virtual Commercial Economic Issues & Trends Forum on May 4, 2022, as part of the 2022 REALTORS® Legislative Meetings.
- May 2022 Commercial Real Estate Trends and Outlookon May 3, 2022 at 5:24 pm
These slides were presented by NAR Chief Economist Lawrence Yun at the virtual Commercial Economic Issues & Trends Forum on May 4, 2022, as part of the 2021 REALTORS® Legislative Meetings.
- NAR Showcases New Implicit Bias Certificate Course on First Day of Legislative Meetingson May 1, 2022 at 8:01 pm
The course helps real estate professionals interrupt stereotypical thinking so they can avoid fair housing pitfalls and provide equal professional service to every customer or client.
- Instant Reaction: Mortgage Rates, May 19, 2022on May 19, 2022 at 3:25 pm
Following the 10-year Treasury yield trend, the 30-year fixed mortgage rate fell to 5.25% from 5.30% the previous week.
- Existing-Home Sales Retract 2.4% in Aprilon May 19, 2022 at 1:29 pm
Existing-homes sales fell again slightly in April, with two regions of the U.S. posting gains and the other two regions recording a dip. Year-over-year, all four regions saw declines in existing-home sales.
- Instant Reaction: Housing Starts, May 18, 2022on May 18, 2022 at 2:00 pm
The worst of the housing shortage is ending, but market equilibrium between supply and demand is still some ways off.
- Residential Economic Issues & Trends Forum, May 4, 2022on May 12, 2022 at 3:30 pm
NAR’s Chief Economist Lawrence Yun discusses recent developments in the U.S. economy and their impact on the housing market, and reviews housing trends as well as his expectations for the second half of 2022. Lawrence Yun, Leigh Brown, Tiffany Curry and Tommy Choi talk about using data strategically in your personal business.
- Instant Reaction: Mortgage Rates, May 12, 2022on May 12, 2022 at 3:10 pm
After last week's surge, the 30-year fixed mortgage rate rose slightly to 5.30% from 5.27% the previous week. Unyielding inflation and the Fed's tightening policy seem to be the main drivers of today's mortgage rates.