- November 2021 Commercial Market Insightson December 1, 2021 at 3:48 pm
The commercial real estate market has continued to recover on all fronts on the back of the sustained recovery in the job market, increased consumer spending, and workers trickling back to the office.
- NAR Travel Club to Provide Travel Discounts to Memberson November 17, 2021 at 7:04 pm
NAR members and their families can access an optimized booking engine, deeply discounted inventory at more than 600,000 hotels and resorts worldwide, and competitive pricing for a wide range of travel services. Members can also purchase discounted resort vacation certificates that can be given out as thank you gifts to clients.
- NAR Announces New Guidance that Reinforces Greater Transparency for Consumerson November 15, 2021 at 5:43 pm
Changes to guidance for local Multiple Listing Service broker marketplaces include ensuring disclosure of compensation offered to buyer agents, assurance that listings are not excluded from search results based on the amount of compensation offered to buyer agents, and reinforcement that buyer brokers do not represent their services as free.
- National Association of Realtors® Installs 2022 Leadershipon November 14, 2021 at 7:26 pm
Leslie Rouda Smith, Kenny Parcell, Tracy Kasper, Nancy Lane, Shannon King, Kaki Lybbert, and Charlie Oppler were installed as NAR's 2022 Leadership Team.
- NAR Forum Takes on Difficult Conversations Surrounding Race, Real Estate in Americaon November 14, 2021 at 1:13 am
The National Association® of Realtors welcomed REALTORS® Eric Brown and Jerry Isham, along with a host of industry professionals and civil rights experts, for an open conversation on racism in real estate and potential actions that can be taken to address the significant, lingering issues.
- Instant Reaction: Jobs, December 3, 2021on December 3, 2021 at 2:26 pm
The unemployment rate continued to plunge and is now at 4.2%, which is actually below March 2020 levels when the ugly COVID virus came to the country. This measurement should be taken with a grain of salt, however, since only those searching for a job are counted.
- Commercial Weekly: Strong Industrial Fundamentals Continue as Demand Continues to Outpace Supplyon December 2, 2021 at 10:00 pm
The industrial sector is on pace for a historical year despite the supply chain issues that had an impact on the shipping of goods.
- Pending Home Sales Climb 7.5% in October 2021on December 2, 2021 at 6:23 pm
The pending home sales pace in October 2021 increased 7.5% last month but fell 1.4% from a year ago.
- Instant Reaction: Mortgage Rates, December 2, 2021on December 2, 2021 at 5:39 pm
Mortgage rates remained relatively flat this week, despite rising concerns of the omicron COVID variant, rising slightly to 3.11% from 3.10% the previous week. These low mortgage rates continue to offer favorable conditions to homebuyers and homeowners who want to refinance.
- Monthly State Retail Sales: January 2019 to August 2021on December 1, 2021 at 6:13 pm
This data visualization shows year-over-year percent change in retail sales by month, retail type, and state for the period January 2019 to August 2021.