- Commercial Digest, October, 2021on October 12, 2021 at 8:38 pm
Get the latest research and articles on office sectors, the current infrastructure bill, and more.
- Commercial Weekly: Industrial Sector Fundamentals Remain the Strongeston September 29, 2021 at 3:17 pm
Elevated demand for industrial space continues as consumer spending habits with the convenience of online shopping persist.
- September 2021 Commercial Market Insightson September 24, 2021 at 9:29 pm
There is strong recovery in the multifamily, industrial, and retail property markets, while the recovery has not been as robust in the office and hotel property markets.
- NAR Identifies America's Top 10 Commercial Office Markets of 2021on September 24, 2021 at 8:11 pm
NAR analyzed 390 commercial real estate markets and found a robust recovery with positive net absorption and strengthening rents across the multifamily, industrial and retail property markets as economic production rebounds to pre-pandemic levels.
- Forging Aheadon September 14, 2021 at 7:12 pm
Three Commercial Committee members share what’s happening in their market and how they’re moving business forward.
- Commercial Weekly: Retail Vacancy Rates at Lowest Levels Since Q2 2020on October 15, 2021 at 1:12 pm
With people returning to physical stores and food and drinking places, demand for retail space in Q2 2021 exceeded pre-pandemic peak levels.
- Instant Reaction: Mortgage Rates, October 14, 2021on October 14, 2021 at 3:44 pm
Mortgage rates rose sharply to 3.05% this week from 2.99% last week as consumer and producer prices continue to inflate due to persistent supply bottlenecks and labor difficulties. NAR forecasts the 30-year fixed mortgage rate will reach 3.6% by mid-2022.
- NAR Releases Its 2022 Statistical & Forecast News Release Scheduleon October 13, 2021 at 10:16 pm
The National Association of Realtors® has released its statistical & forecast news release schedule for 2022.
- Instant Reaction: Inflation, October 13, 2021on October 13, 2021 at 3:31 pm
Inflation is lingering amid the strain on supply chains, labor difficulties, and rising rent prices.
- Housing Affordability Continued to Improve in Auguston October 11, 2021 at 2:31 pm
At the national level, housing affordability increased for the second consecutive month in August compared to the previous month, with the monthly mortgage payment falling by 1.1% and the median family income falling modestly by 0.7%.