- 2021 Real Estate Forecast Summit: Commercial Updateon June 3, 2021 at 1:43 pm
On March 10, 2021, NAR held its virtual Real Estate Forecast Summit: Commercial Update event, which provided an outlook on the changing commercial real estate market.
- April 2021 Commercial Market Insightson May 19, 2021 at 3:16 pm
The commercial real estate market is recovering, although commercial real estate transactions and the underlying market fundamentals are still weak compared to pre-pandemic conditions.
- Instant Reaction: Retail Trade Sales May 14, 2021on May 14, 2021 at 4:10 pm
U.S. advance estimates of retail and food service sales for April 2021 essentially remained unchanged from March 2021. Consumer retail spending recorded a seasonally adjusted total of $619.9 billion in April.
- Commercial Digest, May, 2021on May 11, 2021 at 9:56 pm
The latest issue of On Common Ground explores the concept of the 15-Minute Neighborhood, read Market Trends, the future of Commercial, & more.
- Q&A Corner: Commercial Market Insights Reporton May 10, 2021 at 4:30 pm
The Commercial Market Insights report provides in-depth analysis and market insights across CRE markets and current economic conditions.
- Q&A Corner: 2021 Profile of LGBTQ Home Buyers and Sellerson June 15, 2021 at 1:15 pm
Lisa Herceg, lead author of the report, provides perspectives on how to use the report, insights into the data, and the results she found to be most interesting.
- Vacation Home Sales Skyrocket as a Result of Pandemicon June 14, 2021 at 10:15 pm
In 2020, vacation home sales rose 16.4%, outpacing the growth in total existing-home sales of 5.6%.
- Loan Type Surveyon June 14, 2021 at 5:38 pm
The Loan Type Survey looks at multiple aspects of financing, including the types of loans and loan products members' clients are using, how they affect home buyers' offers, and what loan products are least attractive to home sellers.
- Renter Households Not Caught Up on Rent Need Rental Assistanceon June 11, 2021 at 5:34 pm
The eviction moratorium is slated to expire on June 30, 2021, but many renters are still struggling to pay rent, and need rental assistance of at least $3.4 billion to avoid potential eviction.
- April 2021 Existing and Pending Home Saleson June 10, 2021 at 4:26 pm
Median home prices were up 19% from April 2020. However, home sales fell for the 3rd straight month, running at a 5.85 million annualized pace in April. Lack of inventory is holding back sales potential.